The Sybilla Masters Fund, known as Mastersfund, announced a third investment from their inaugural Fund in Tacoma-based Humming, Inc. The Humming platform, found at heyhumming.com, automates small purchases of online ads and leverages scale to lower costs. The company uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to build and distribute ads across multiple online platforms, enabling small ad buyers to optimize ad targeting, reach and performance in ways that were previously only available to high-volume ad buyers.
- Tribute Integrates Career Connections in Degreed
- Mastersfund Announces a Third Investment in heywell Sparkling Adaptogenic Water; Daintree Capital Joins as Equity and Growth Capital Partner
- heywell: Revolutionizing the Beverage Industry with Adaptogens and Wellness
- Mastersfund Managing Director, Gillian Muessig, Recognized Among Top 100 Women of the Future in Emerging Tech
- Mastersfund Invests in Affable BPM Corporation, Revolutionizing Business Process Management Solutions