In May, Mastersfund Venture Partner Vani Rao took Mastersfund to the 2022 World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland. Vani assembled a powerful group of women business leaders in the boardroom and beyond, including Meg Bear CPO SAP, Thea Soule CCO Ecobat, Lakshmi Reddy Partner Elixir, Julie Rasmussen CEO She Banks, and Kim Flanery Rye of MyKimisms, Urban Artworks, and Adjunct Professor at Seattle University. The group presented two-panel discussions at Equality Lounge, hosted by The Female Quotient, “The 50% Blind Side: Why Corporate Boards Need Women to Survive and Thrive” and “Woman’s Work: A Q&A with the Panelists.”
Mastersfund has joined forces with two leading organizations supporting women to become successful founders and prominent leaders. Mastersfund provides curriculum, advisory support, and collaborative expansion of our brands and our work with these powerful organizations.
- Tribute Integrates Career Connections in Degreed
- Mastersfund Announces a Third Investment in heywell Sparkling Adaptogenic Water; Daintree Capital Joins as Equity and Growth Capital Partner
- heywell: Revolutionizing the Beverage Industry with Adaptogens and Wellness
- Mastersfund Managing Director, Gillian Muessig, Recognized Among Top 100 Women of the Future in Emerging Tech
- Mastersfund Invests in Affable BPM Corporation, Revolutionizing Business Process Management Solutions