Mastersfund™ is thrilled to announce an investment in Tribute, a Seattle, WA peer-to-peer mentorship company that promotes employee connection, collaboration and growth. Tribute disrupts traditional mentoring programs across increasingly virtual and hybrid onsite/offsite workforces, enabling companies to to build corporate cultures that encourage continuous learning, develop leaders at every stage, and democratize access to knowledge, wisdom, and opportunity.Read More
Originally published by Geekwire, October 2021
Seattle’s Tribute raised $1.5 million over a two-part seed round, allowing the mentoring app to hire former Amazon AWS architect Ian Ma as its chief technical officer.
The gist: Tribute, which integrates with Slack and Microsoft Teams, is trying to solve the fear-of-commitment hurdle that prevents mentor-mentee relationships from ever getting off the ground. The app limits a mentoring interactions to a month, with the option of both parties agreeing to renew for additional 30-day stretches.
- Tribute Integrates Career Connections in Degreed
- Mastersfund Announces a Third Investment in heywell Sparkling Adaptogenic Water; Daintree Capital Joins as Equity and Growth Capital Partner
- heywell: Revolutionizing the Beverage Industry with Adaptogens and Wellness
- Mastersfund Managing Director, Gillian Muessig, Recognized Among Top 100 Women of the Future in Emerging Tech
- Mastersfund Invests in Affable BPM Corporation, Revolutionizing Business Process Management Solutions